Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Beginning

I just finished my freshman year at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and I am both sad and proud to say I successfully gained the infamous "Freshman Fifteen." I wanted to create this blog to keep track of my progress of eating right and exercising throughout my summer (May 18th to August 18th). I am both scared and excited to teach myself and others to become healthier and train our bodies. It is going to be a difficult three months, but I'm ready. Each day I will update this blog with a post relevant to helping me lose the freshman fifteen along with my daily weight.  Hopefully I inspire others to try losing their freshman 15 or the sophomore 6 or whatever you're at.  Let's get started.
May 18
Height- 5ft 9in
Current Weight Range- 153-158 lbs (I am buying a new scale tomorrow for accurate weight)
Goal Weight Range- 138-143 lbs

1 comment: