Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Know It's Late at Night

TIP 1- no eating after certain hours, cut-out or extremely limit night snacking.
I usually don't go to bed until around 3a.m. and I am pretty sure, actually positive that this is contributing to my weight gain. Around 2 a.m. I usually eat a snack(ego waffles or pretzels) and that should be a big no-no. I need to stop eating anytime after 8. Personally I think this sounds super hard, so I have limited myself to eating only low calorie fruits after 8 p.m. and absolutely no food after 10 or 11p.m. (depending on when I decide to sleep).
WATER- you can have as much water as you would like at anytime of the day
FAVORITE FRUITS for the night- fresh strawberries with a teaspoon of sugar, grilled fresh pineapple (throw them in a hot pan with a squirt of non-stick cooking spray, 2 minutes on each side, a little pinch of brown sugar), apple slices with a bit of cinnamon- don't put too much sugar!
Find what time is best for you and when you like to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment